6.01.2009

Where we are

The grandparents will be very sad about the lack of pictures in this post (fine, you can go ahead and stop reading now), but the camera is in my car and that seems like a really long way from the comfort of this chair.  In the past few days we've been to the zoo, had a garage sale, put Ethan in bunk beds and Rachel in Ethan's twin bed, sold the crib which made me tear up just a bit, had dinner at a friend's house, hosted lots of teenagers at our house for a devotional, started Ethan's swim lessons, and played at a new park.  And now I'm enjoying being in a clean and quiet house for another 30 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. You will never guess what we bought today. Let's just say we need to find a good camping ground halfway between Arkansas and Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sold the crib? Wow! I'm sure there were some teary-eyed moments there...I can only imagine!!! That's why I did the baby beds that turn into full-sized beds...I would never have to get rid of the baby bed! Yay!!! Sad situation avoided;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the new bed set-up. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Busy little Starrs~ I know I was the same way about the crib. I actually lent mine to a friend but it was mine when I was a baby so I will be wanting it back for grandchildrens someday! I am a packrat! Can't wait to see pics later. HAve a fun week!

    ReplyDelete