I love it! That is so cute. I saw you went to Savannah. I hope you loved it! You were only about an hour and a half away from me. Maybe next time girls trip can be to Charleston! We don't have Paula Deen, but you have a free place to stay...and we have some great restaurants here too!
Hey...how is it possible that a 4 year old can have a six-pack AND biceps!?!?! :) Very cute. Love 'em! And yes...why didn't you post the picture of Clay flexing!?! haha
CUTE... yes in deed.
ReplyDeleteIt will also be a sad day when that girl's hair isn't crazy curly. I am so jealous, I love curls.
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't you post the picture of ME flexing?!
SO CUTE!!! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteI love it! That is so cute. I saw you went to Savannah. I hope you loved it! You were only about an hour and a half away from me. Maybe next time girls trip can be to Charleston! We don't have Paula Deen, but you have a free place to stay...and we have some great restaurants here too!
ReplyDeleteHey...how is it possible that a 4 year old can have a six-pack AND biceps!?!?! :) Very cute. Love 'em! And yes...why didn't you post the picture of Clay flexing!?! haha
ReplyDelete