9.24.2007

Poster family for well balanced meals

Me: Ethan, what would you like for lunch?

E:  Nothing.

Me:  E, you have to eat something.  What would you like?

E:  Hmmm, how 'bout some candy, some fruit snacks, and then a little bit more candy.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! At least it's low fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I had that for lunch myself!
    Not really, but I secretly want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that he doesn't associate fruit snacks with being candy. I guess they have the word 'fruit' in them and that makes it ok. It's the same way with Starburst...he call them 'Fruit Chews".

    That is one healthy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo glad mak can not read yet, she would think I am depriving her of the 'sugar catagory'. I love the 'Fruit chews' clay!Ethan is very smart with his choice of words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also try to believe because fruit snacks have the word "fruit" in them, they aren't really as bad as candy...especially when they are the "fruit" my girls get with their sandwiches at lunchtime :)

    ReplyDelete