Rockin' socks since 2000
Does ethan want to come live with us? That is more than i do in a week.
I love it!
I'm sitting outside on the driveway as I'm reading this and Mallory and Blake are fighting over our lawn mower that is the exact same onee as yours so they can mow our driveway!! Funny!!
where were you guys at with the cow and fire truck? luke would love that!
You keep me laughing.
You made sure to pay him a hefty allowance for all that hard work.:)
Does ethan want to come live with us? That is more than i do in a week.
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting outside on the driveway as I'm reading this and Mallory and Blake are fighting over our lawn mower that is the exact same onee as yours so they can mow our driveway!! Funny!!
ReplyDeletewhere were you guys at with the cow and fire truck? luke would love that!
ReplyDeleteYou keep me laughing.
ReplyDeleteYou made sure to pay him a hefty allowance for all that hard work.:)
ReplyDelete