7.12.2008

Where are the children?

Do you see Ethan, Rachel, Lauryn & Allison anywhere in this photo?
poolandcamping_011.jpg

Oh, no, that's right - they were WAY more interested in the ducks outside of the pool than the brand new pool we took them to.  I wish I was this easily entertained.
poolandcamping_009.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Ok - so 1) this is HILARIOUS because kids are just like that and 2) all you can see of Ethan are those slightly scary Lighting McQueen car eyes out of the back of his head!

    Great shot - LOVE this picture! Esp the way Rachel is crouched over to see the ducks better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'm way more interested in Rachel's crazy hair. I guess I am just jealous of a child that has more hair than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I have to note this observation of how strong some of the (weird though they may be)Parker genes are. This picture of Ethan reminds me SO MUCH of his Uncle Bryan.....even though it is 98 degrees outside he is wrapped up in a towel because he just got out of the pool and he is FREEEEEZZZZZING! Cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! I am so excited that you found my blog! What a small world:) I have thought about you & the others many times & have looked for you on facebook. I will enjoy reading your blog & catching up with what is going on with y'all!

    ReplyDelete