11.16.2007

Shirley Temple

Looks like we may have a Shirley Temple on our hands.  Just in the past month or so have these curls really come to life and I love them!  We should probably go ahead and buy a good diffuser, some stock in Frizzease, and a flat iron because inevitably she'll hate them when she's in junior high.  (and don't even ask about the pacifer...that's for another post)

November_087.jpg
November_088.jpg

4 comments:

  1. love those curls! my girls have the stick straight hair ; ) So one day I'm sure they will be wanting to curl it a lot... oh wait I already do that to Shelby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a call when you need help w/those curls!
    But let's talk about that paisley outfit Rachel is wearing - who can notice a paci with that on. I'll be looking forward to that update...Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute curls! But you are right, she will hate them at some point. I know first hand what it is like to try to straighten your hair with a regular iron and ironing board. Now that is desperation at its worst! (Not too smart either...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'm waiting to hear about that paci! And her hair is just precious.

    ReplyDelete